New monitoring and reporting tool from Hoppe Marine: Crew Connect – MAIHAK.
Hoppe Marine now offers its customers a user-friendly solution to access your vessel’s performance data via the ship’s network using an internet-enabled device (smartphones, laptops or tablets). Crew Connect – MAIHAK provides live KPIs on the vessel’s shaft speed and torsion and allows viewing of aggregated historical reports – which is very useful for planning and maintenance purposes.
- Visualization of live operational data and warning messages.
- Report generation with operational KPIs including nautical and machinery data.
- High resolution graphs for all primary signals.
- Add live values to customized containers.
- Usage of Hoppe calculation and analysis library.
- Automatic detection of operation mode (harbour/sea).
- Fuel consumption matrix for different consumers and fuel grades.
- User and access management for individual configuration and thresholds.
- HOWEB functionalities with day- and night view and remote updates.