The system is designed for remote control of pneumatic, hydraulic, electro-hydraulic, or electrically operated valves as well as pumps used in ballast, bilge, fuel oil, and liquid cargo systems.
The state of the art PLC unit HOMIP provides the signal hub between all process components and control workstations or other centralized ship management systems with serial Ethernet or RS 485 interfaces. The integrated 6” touch screen display offers a clearly structured and simple interface for system confi guration, parameter settings, and full back-up operation. The system setup is especially designed for decentralized installations.
Widescreen work stations are available for various operation locations and provide clear and structured visualisation of the numerous fluid systems including piping, valves, pumps, switches, treatment units, as well as tank contents.
Components are engineered and produced completely in-house. This allows on-going research and development activities for product improvements and system optimization, the fundamental base for our reliable, fl exible, and tailor-made products. Hoppe systems are perfectly suited to all kinds of marine applications.
- Modern hardware and software for fl exible control
- In-house design & engineering of all major components
- Reliable valve & actuator units for easy operation
- Source/Target fl uid control
- Optimization of ballast pump operation
- Saves installation costs by using intelligent decentralized design and Bus-type actuators
- Type approved control and measuring system