Validation of a large number of the ship’s operational and nautical measurement data onshore – this is the key demand of today’s maritime data acquisition.
The major challenge for vessel owners and operators to verify and validate the large amount of data after receiving them on shore still increases. Unclean data can significantly lower the potential for optimization and might even lead to disadvantages in vessel operation.
- The procedures provide a wealth of opportunities to create a clean data base and to continuously improve quality.
- The evaluation of indicators as an early warning system as well as the fulfillment of the required maintenance activities with regular reporting form the basis for further work. The comprehensive amount of data can be systematically examined and the overall quality of the data gets improved.
Provision of excellent ship data
The DATA INSPECTOR is a cloud based service to provide ship/fleet data to the customer via standard interface for further processing. Different service levels are available, from high resolution data provision on demand up to full data quality information.
- Provision of ship data with easy access
- Full system responsibility
- Unlimited cloud based data storage - with 24/7 access
- Focus on cyber security - encrypted ship-to-shore data transfer
- Remote service, updates and costumer specific configuration
Ensure Data Quality
The DATA BUTLER is an additional service to the DATA INSPECTOR or available as a stand-alone service. It contains daily data checks, fleet data quality reports and trouble shooting measures and thus provides the data basis for optimized fleet planning and vessel operation .
- Ensured data quality as a precondition for compliance, planning and optimization
- Continuous system health check and daily data evaluation by qualified service technicians, analysts and marine engineers
- Fleet data transparency by automatic reports, including system health, quality KPIs
- In-depth evaluation of primary signals to detect implausibilities, drifts and offset
- Fast response - (remote) service attendance reduces downtime to a minimum