Hoppe Marine Draught Measurement solutions monitor the draught of the vessel and determine draught values precisely at perpendiculars and draught marks.
The standard Draught Measurement system configuration includes four measuring points with pressure sensors, located at bow, stern, mid ship port and mid ship starboard.
The hydrostatic pressure sensors HCG 2011 and HCG 4011 have been especially developed to detect the levels in a wide range of liquids with different media properties. The pressure sensors of the HCG series can be configurated to the required measuring range, housing material and process adaptor.
The pressure sensor HCG 2011 provides a signal of 4 – 20 mA and allows customised measuring ranges, adjustable via HART protocol. The pressure sensor HCG 4011 is designed with a digital serial BUS interface, which allows cost saving cable loop installations.
- Precise draught calculation at perpendicular and draught marks
- Trim and heel, sagging and hogging information
- Significant installation cost savings by smart welding block arrangements
- Reliable and accurate in house designed sensors
- Experience on more than 2,800 vessels worldwide
- Made in Germany with competitive market price
- Approved by major classification societies
Hydrostatic pressure sensors HCG
- HCG 2011 analogue type, 4 – 20 mA
- HCG 4011 digital BUS type
- Stainless steel powder coated or titanium housing
- Titanium membrane
Solid class approved welding block unit including sensors
PLC unit HOMIP for draught calculation
- 6” touch screen
- Including trim, list and density correction
- Interfaces to Hoppe or 3rd party systems