… ENSURES HIGH DATA QUALITY AS A SERVICE
For any kind of operational or performance recommendation to be of any value, the underlying operational and nautical data needs to be valid and absolutely exact. For example, if a speed log does not measure reliably, any further optimization is not possible because it would be based on unsound data. This is where the Data Inspector by Hoppe excels because it will not just collect data and send it ashore – the Data Inspector will analyze, verify and clean this data beforehand to enable superior recommendations that are based on facts and not on assumptions.
Unclean data can significantly lower the potential for optimization and might even lead to disadvantages in vessels operation.
- The overall data quality gets improved by continuous data check
- Data inspectors are experienced service technicians and marine engineers
- Fast response – service attendance or remote service demand can be detected on short notice
- Evaluation of primary signal as an early warning system
- Downtime will be reduced to a minimum